Sunday, January 13, 2013

Two Weeks Down, Four To Go

But who's counting?

164. 

That's what I weighed yesterday.  For a grand total weight loss of three pounds in two weeks.

*insert ecstatic cheers, cartwheels, confetti throwing, fanfare, and other overdramatic expressions of excitement that I can't be bothered to muster up right now*


I'm getting so aggravated with this.  Steve says I'm doing great because I'm still using the Tread Climber, and I do have to admit that I put on a pair of pants this morning that I haven't been able to wear in months.  I even got them to close, wore them to church, and sat and listened to the service for two hours.  All without holding my breath or sneaking in a quick prayer that the button fastening them didn't spontaneously pop off and put a hole in back of the head of the gal in front of me.

But having said that, I'm still aggravated.  I see nothing at all wrong with expecting 6 weeks of results out of 6 days of effort.  Isn't that what all those infomercials and "As Seen on TV" products promise us??

I've noticed some distinct changes in the last two weeks though.  My energy is up again.  I'm not having as much pain when breathing as usual.  I AM having all sorts of odd pains everywhere else in my body.  The speed I had originally set the Tread Climber for when I started this now feels excrutiatingly slow so I've almost doubled it. And my appetite has skyrocketed.  I'm hungry all the freaking time!  But not for burgers, pizza, bread, or even chocolate.  I'm wanting cucumbers, salads, carrots, and eggs of all things.

Me.

Wanting veggies and protein.

And not wanting dark chocolate.

It would seem the world is ending after all. Not to mention that I got an odd postcard in the mail blaming me for some sort of blizzard in Hell.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kiri!

    Can you please email me, you won on my blog giveaway.
    thanks
    Kati

    ReplyDelete