Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sooooo much to do!

We have a trip to take and we're leaving tonight.  That means that I have a house to prepare for the house sitter, cats that need to be settled in for a few days alone, housework that desperately needs to be done, errands that need to be run, a vehicle that needs to be gassed up, bags that need to be packed, children that need to be herded up and dressed for the drive, and online obligations that need to be fulfilled.

I've gotten none of them done and I'm watching time fly away like someone strapped a jet engine to its backside.

So what HAVE I accomplished so far? 

Umm... the kids ate breakfast.  The cats ate breakfast.

I got 853,350 which beats my high score this week in Bejewelled.

At least the important stuff is done, right?

...

Yeah, yeah.  Back to my corner.  I'm going.

No comments:

Post a Comment